Books Together: children's books for everyone.
Hello and welcome to Books Together! This website is the work of Anamaria Anderson (that's me), and I've been writing here more-or-less regularly since 2007.
In my other life, I'm a museum educator at the National Gallery of Art (sometimes, happily, the two intersect). I live in Arlington, VA with my husband, 16-year-old son Leo, and 12-year-old daughter Milly.
- Writer, translator, museum educator
- Quicklists Consulting Committee Member (2014-2016)
- 2014 Batchelder Award Committee Member
- Cybil Awards panelist and judge (2009-2015)
- United States Board on Books for Young People (USBBY), ALA and ALSC, SCBWI
Please see my review policy for more information about what sorts of things I review at Books Together, and thank you for visiting! I hope you'll come back soon.